Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Xdata offers fully-integrated EDI transaction processing. Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading allows both the buying company and the selling company to minimize the time and effort required to communicate.
We offer UN EDIFACT solutions and can add any transactions additional sets you may require. Please call to learn more about our interest in helping you achieve your goals.
Below is the list of fully integrated EDI transaction sets currently packaged in the EDI
Module of our ERP package. Additional Sets are added upon request.
- 810 Invoice (invoice to customer) (Outbound)
- 820 Payment Remittance (cash receipt batch entry) (Inbound)
- 850 Purchase Order (auto-link to Customer Order-Entry) (Inbound)
- 855 Customer Order-Entry Acknowledgement (Outbound)
- 856 Shipping Manifest / ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice) (Outbound)
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement (Outbound)
The above Transactions are based on the ANSI (ASC) X.12 Version 4010 EDI Standards.
Interested? Request an online demo