Why dread month-end processing?
Someday others will discover what we know today: Timely information is critical to success. Know financially where you stand throughout the month… and close the books within minutes at the end of the period. We make closing easy, flexible and compatible with your schedule.
Monitor and control of Subsidiary and General Ledger accounting operations begin with System Setup, where subsidiary controls are established, along with default or specific account numbers. Xdata provides the check and balance between subsidiary independence and General Ledger control by clearly defining constant and default accounts within each subsidiary setup. Automatic validation of journal entries take place, and only open period(s) are postable. Multiple periods and years may be open, as controlled through System Setup.
Transactions directly update G/L through Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory and Manufacturing subsidiaries. Journals created from the subsidiaries indicate specific source of origin, with traceability to personnel profile.
Financial report writer provides easily setup and managed reports with English action codes, including account range control, summarize, and up to 9 level subtotals. Standard reporting includes period to date, budgets, ratios, last year comparative, and 5 year comparatives.
Open DataBase Compliant (ODBC) for PC downloads…, and of course a 4 position year is explicitly used throughout.
General Ledger Features:
- Divided 15 digit Account number, Division/Main/Sub, Plus two-digit company
- Group code
- Client Selectable length of periods
- Client fiscal calendar
- General journal history file
- Comparable General Ledger
- History/Current/Budget comparisons
- Client-manageable -flexible financial statements
- Up to 5 year comparatives at a time.
- Concurrent Multiple Pd./Year processing
- Dynamic Open/Close of Period with closing
- Journal trace by Subsidiary and Journal Type
- Working journal numbers provide easy identification
- Rollback of open/close
- Selectable Trial Balance
- Sample Chart of accounts
- Fully integrated with ERP and Supply Chain Management
- Divisional Balance sheet and Income statement entries automatically integrated